Region S2 Report - Spring 2013

News from the Southern 2 Region
Ted H. Hull, Southern 2 Regional Director
Spring 2013

This report comes with some very mixed emotions. First, this is my last report for NCSM, and second, this is my last report for NCSM. Writing reports is not something most people enjoy, and I consider myself to be one of the people that fit into this category. There always seems to be some report due. Being on the Board of NCSM is not for bystanders. There is always work to be done, and meetings to attend. While the workload is manageable, it is heavy.

But then, this is also my last report. After six years as Regional Director for Southern 2 (2004-2007 and 2010-2013), I will be off the Board in April. Serving on the Board has been an incredible opportunity. Every time the Board meets, I am in awe of the talent and expertise in the room. To say it has been my privilege to work with such a terrific group of people is just not adequate. There really aren't words, so these will have to do for now. It has also been an honor to serve the membership from the states in Southern 2.

There are two projects that are underway that will be discussed and shared at the April meeting in Denver. I am glad these projects were undertaken, and I am especially glad I had an opportunity to work on them. Coaching Corner and PRIME 2 represent just two of the many projects NCSM has undertaken and successfully launched. There are many more to come.

I welcome Linda Griffith from Arkansas to the Board as the new Regional Director for Southern 2. I am sure you will have many opportunities to meet and work with Linda.

I look forward to seeing you in Denver.

Regional Reports
(click a quarter to expand)