Mission Statement: NCSM is a mathematics leadership organization for educational leaders that provides professional learning opportunities necessary to support and sustain improved student achievement.
State, provincial and/or regional organizations may apply to become affiliates of the National Council of Supervisors of Mathematics (NCSM) by following these steps:
- Complete the New Affiliate Information Form
- Include a copy of your organization's constitution and by-laws; or, a mission statement and by-laws.
- Confirm with your organization's president and the person designated as NCSM representative that he or she are current members of NCSM.
- Submit a membership list of your organization. If you are unable to do so please contact the Affiliates Coordinator listed below.
- Provide payment of an annual affiliation fee, equivalent to the NCSM individual annual dues ($85). Affiliation dues cover the year beginning in April at the Annual Conference.
Email your Affiliate Information form and constitution and by-laws to:
OR Mail them both to:
1802 Henderson Highway Apt 204
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R2G 3V3
Send your check for $85 and your list of current members to the NCSM office:
c/o Sonja Hix-Cortina
PO Box 3406
Englewood, Colorado 80155
Once your organization is approved as an affiliate, you will be asked to renew your membership each year. The affiliate year runs from April 1 to March 31. Renewal reminders will be sent in February of each year.
- Annual review and update of Affiliate Information Form;
- A copy of any revisions to the Affiliate's constitution and bylaws;
- Verification that the President/Chair is an NCSM member in good standing;
- Payment of an annual affiliation fee, equivalent to the NCSM individual dues.
For more additional information contact the Affiliate Coordinator:
Carol Matsumoto, Affiliate Coordinator